I WOULD LIKE TO RETURN A PRODUCT OR EXCHANGE! HOW SHOULD I DO THAT?
Return And Complaint Policy
As per Dutch regulations, a cooling-off period of 7 days for food products and 14 days for non-food products after you have received your order applies to all purchases at A Chau Market. Within this period you can return your order to us without giving any reason. This withdrawal period expires 7 days for food products and 14 days for non-food products after the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, takes physical possession of the goods. To register your return as soon as possible, you can download and fill in the return form. You can attach this return form printed as well as send it digitally. You then have 7 days and 14 days respectively to return the product. The direct costs for return shipment are at the expense of the customer, unless otherwise agreed with us. If the reason concerns a faulty product, broken product, expired product or another error on our part, we will reimburse all payments from the consumer charged by A Chau Market for the returned product, together with any delivery cost charged by A Chau Market immediately but within 14 days following the day on which the consumer reports the withdrawal to A Chau Market. The reimbursement is always made by direct bank transfer. The refund will be made as soon as the return has been received and processed. The reimbursement is free of charge for the consumer. In case you do keep one or several items of your order, we do not reimburse the delivery costs.
In order for a return and refund to be both efficient and quick, it is advisable to follow the following steps:
1. Please contact our customer service via our contact methods (email, facebook page, whatsapp). Based on the problem, we can offer a convenient solution.
2. Complete the online return form within 7 days for food products and 14 days for non-food products of receipt. Clearly indicate which solution you would prefer;
3. If you no longer have our box, you can also pack the product in another box; Please note that we would like to receive the returned product in the original state as we deliver to you.
4. Take your package to a post office. The direct return costs are for the buyer, unless otherwise agreed with us; Please keep the postage receipt with you until you receive your refund, for your reference.
5. As soon as the package is in our store, we will initiate the solution as agreed. In case of refund, it will take 7 working days from our side to process.
I HAVE A COMPLAINT! WHERE SHOUD I ADDRESS TO?
We would like to solve this for you as soon as possible! Please contact us by e-mail (email@example.com) or by telephone (+31 657 686 979). Our customer service representatives will handle and review your complaint and try to resolve it as quickly and sufficiently as possible.
Our details: A Chau Market
+31 657 686 979
After receiving your complaint, you will receive a confirmation from us. We will answer your complaint adequately within 14 days of receipt, if it needs more time, we will inform you accordingly.
PRODUCTS WHICH ARE EXCLUDED FROM OUR RETURN POLICY ARE:
1. Opened or damaged items which are caused by mistakes from your part.
2. Perishable items – fresh and frozen products
3. Food product after 7 days of delivery and non-food product after 14 days of delivery.
4. We will not accept any return of product in case insufficient postage stamp is applied.